Friday, July 11, 2008

Yo Kynex, this is about you

Talk about finals, wait till you see this!

Smart Kynex came to find me exactly 7 days before her final presentation, and when she got to know her presentation is on 14th July instead of 15th July, she FLIPPED!

To cut the long story short, she bribed Master Uggui and I to Sasaki if I can help her in many ways possible (mostly 3D), so what the heck. 3 heads are better than 1.

I went over to her house, and I saw THIS!

Compare to my room, hers is... let you judge for yourself. We are all designers!
But the coolest part, her gadgets!

This is her mic to speak to her ***** bf from Hong Kong!

This is a cute phone!

The best thing in life, A SAMSUMG 22" FLAT SCREEN MONITOR!

With a wireless logitech keyboard and not a wireless mouse, sadly, it's almost the perfect set of computer!

Watching movie on this flat screen monitor is awesome! So I watched the last parts of Alvin and the Chipmunks since I have to head on to work.

Check out my blog on her flat screen!

I'm jealous.

Anyway while I render I slept and poor Kynex needs to do her work. Serve her right!

The next day I woke up, and Kynex nice mum bought me curry chee cheong fun!

And here I am now, updating my blog about Kynex... more about her gadgets though.

Anyway, a sneak preview of her finals!

And yes, it's my Sasaki-Restaurant-bribe's work, her 3 heads combined spaceship restaurant.

No comments: