Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Siow Chee

I finally watched WANTED!

Angelina Jolie is HOT! She has nice curves... I totally envy her! Well, I wish I have hot body like hers, but well, I love my body! I think I'm hot too (I can hear Royce pukes if he reads this, so will Cindy who'll say 'no ass girl'). I am hot alright! Self praise is all praise! The movie is nice if it wasn't for the very detailed graphic blood splatters... oh my gosh it's abit gory lor.

Anyway I had a wonderful night; though it was a last moment decision to organise a surprise for Siow Chee, well, we made it!

It was fun that Sze, Royce and I follow a quite messed up plan of mine; Royce and I had to run from TGV to Bread Story (Avenue K) to get the chocolate cake, but it was all worth it! The cake was really nice and cute! And Sze will be the I-have-to-use-the-washroom-can-you-wait-for-me-please? person just to stall time.

Well, Siow Chee was surprised alright; and because of that Royce and I were officially, last moment, invited to her birthday party this coming saturday. Hrm... quite dissapointing.

I had a wonderful night. Owh, I watched Hancock just now! I love the way he fly! So original!

Hancock is best viewed in GSC Pavilion. You totally can see him throw the poor whale into the sea...

No comments: