Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hello Mummy!

I know, I know I'm so slow at updating till you can remember Kynex face and even the size of her face if you were to see her in KL. Well, I'm still at hibernating mode!

I just sent Cindy to the airport just now. She'll be back for 2 weeks. So whoever is lucky can meet Kim Kardaishian's ass!

Well, 3 weeks ago I think, or probably more, Pearly came back! She's... still the same, still small, still thin like last time, face also still alot of pimples, still my sister. We went to have dim sum at Puchong.

The highlight for the day was gifts! We all know Pearly went to Venice and I actually can't wait for the mask. Well, I'm a design student alright, of course I like all these neat and fine stuff. Admit it, it's really nice! We took alot of weird poses pictures thanks to Cindy and Papa actually videoed us all while Ah Loon was snapping away! So that night we overnight at Cindy's place. And that was when they knew Jason and I are history.

Yeah, Jason and I broke up. Good thing is, I got my life back. Decisions are all mine. I don't have to worry bout future so much. I can fly to Italy tomorrow and visit Paris the next week if I got the money la. I get to feast my eyes on any good looking guys and flirt (of course not) all I care without guilt! I don't have to torment myself worrying and getting upset. When I grow up I wanna be like Yi Ping get really nice guy to feed my cat and bring me to Sydney and Goldcoast as a birthday surprise after having a horrendous boyfriend or like Auntie Power for having a superbly stable husband that can afford waterproof shoes for future use. I hope I can get really handsome guy like Edison Chen that doesn't involve himself in sex scandal. Edison Chen is good looking alright.

That doesn't mean Jason is a bad person alright, my dear sisters and brother in law. After all, I did have alot of fun with him anyway. He is a nice guy, cute, chubby, loving when near. He's quite good looking too! Admit it alright. Places and distance change people, as much as you wish to deny it, and I am a much stronger person, and really pretty and hot and sexy, and yes I can hear someone puking you ulat, just don't have big ass like Fat Ass. I'm sure you people won't be so worried. I am after all, a Popular Sanguine!

Anyway FINALLY Kynex printed and pasted her presentation panel on the wall! You have no idea how proud I am of her! I totally understand how Royce felt when he finally saw my work and how I told him about my presentation. But oh well, Kynex got bombarded kao kao by the lecturers though, because she failed to show what is necessary for her Highly Individual Place (HIP) hotel. I wish to explain but it might be a reading form of anesthetic. So don't bother.

The best part about Pearly being in KL was, SHE HELPED ME CLEAN THE HOUSE! This high-end-all-the-way-from-Russia maid is so clean that she even wiped my once-a-year-then-clean sliding glass panel! Thanks Pearly!

And a well deserved meal for Pearly! KFC Chicken Chop! And yes, my shirt is not under my custody, Pearly.

Well, while I was gone to do printing at college, our dear Pearly went shopping! When I got back to Midvalley, dear Pearly spent rm365.70 on once a year groceries! I heard it wasn't enough though.

While our tired Pearly rushed to bed (after taking her shower of course) I rushed to Alan's place for his 21st birthday! Poor Royce had to wait for me at some coffee shop for an hour (sorry sorry) just so that we can surprise Alan at his doorstep with a low quality happy birthday song.

Meet Hobart Junior and Ngiaw Chu eying on the cake. Apparently Alan loves Hobart so much that one of his classmate bought a similar version of Hobart.

The next day while Pearly was on a date with Jonas, Cindy was looking through her gifts and cards given to her by her colleagues during her last day in OSK.

She got this really cute Giraffe to rival Tupit Gon.

A message from Kuldip!

And a Parker pen with her name engraved on it. If it wasn't for Cindy's name, Loon might took it away. Haha!

I'm sure Cindy had a wonderful and memorable time there. Whatever bad memories will be replaced with good ones. After that, Cindy, you will be very much appreciated by all of them there yea? Especially Albert Tai.

That very same day we picked Pearly up from Jonas place and witnessed Pearly's cowardness towards dogs but allows Valya to scratch her. Then we rushed home to meet Mummy and Auntie Marg! With durians!

to be continued...

No comments: