Sunday, November 7, 2010

A dedication to Pearly

This is Pearly.

This is also Pearly.

Nope, this is not Pearly. This is Cindy when she was 2 years old. Trust me, she is not as cute as me when I was two. Notice that she always have food at her side.

Anyway, about Pearly, Pearly is not my older sister. She is my younger sister though people tend to think she is older than me.

I'm sure everyone noticed; I'm the prettiest among the three of us. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Back to 'about Pearly' again, Pearly likes to eat.

Don't believe? I have evidence.

More undinialbly good evidence. Those food on the table? It was gone in 5 minutes. Yes, five minutes. I almost couldn't eat. That explains my beautiful figure indirectly thanks to them.

Pearly's favourite fast food is KFC. She will pester me to bring her there most of the time, may it be KL or London.

Her favourite tv show is the annoying spongebob squarepants. Until now I just don't understand why she likes it like how she don't understand why I like Naruto. Naruto is nice alright. Even mummy encourages her spongebob fanatics by buying her a 20 ringgit storybook. Too much!

Pearly loves to shop. I suppose her favourite shopping spree would be Bicester, not so much of mine though... *sobs*

Her second favourite mall would be Carefour, where she will spend 350++ ringgit on instant sauces and oyster sauce, not forgetting Ribena.

Pearly is short.

She's so short that it really made Shrek look like an ogre.

Pearly flew halfway around the world to study medicine.

Nope, not that kind of medicine.

Yes, those with labcoats and surgical knife and the earpiece thing that if I scream at the speaker you will go deaf. So please don't do that.

Along the way she met chocolate; she is susu. Ok, fine. He's quite handsome, if that makes you happy.

Pearly has many wonderful friends. The craziest one is number 3. Yes, number 3. If you read this, you know who you are. I'm talking about you.

Pearly has beautiful family too! May it be the fury ones or the fussy ones. The most hateful one is lizard. Lizard is the weakest and the ugliest creature ever existed.

Pearly may be a small girl but she's big in her heart and very mature for her age. Yes, we love to scream at each other when it comes to using the internet, clothes that we have, accessories that we chose AND LOST.

But afterall, Pearly is always Pearly. She has been there for me during the times I have been let down and cheer for at the proudest moments of my life. I hope that I could do the same for you and Cindy though it can never be compared of how much you both have been there for me.

I love you.

Happy 23rd birthday.

No comments: