Monday, July 7, 2008

Death fashion statement

One fine day my movie pals, Alan, Royce and I went to Pavilion to watch Hancock!

A smart girl like me left her phone at home! So she rushed to Royce's office at Menara Haw Paw and waited for him there, hoping he would come out or else she won't get to watch Hancock. Thank God Royce did come out... fuh!

So we walked to Pavilion. And I saw this!

And this!

Hahahaha! Have you seen dead clothes? Well, I have! At Cindy and Loon's place.

We went to PizzaHut Pavilion; the ambience and the interior is different from PizzaHut outlets elsewhere. I like the Salad Bar because the wordings are loud and clear.

Even the menu looks posh. But the pizza is still the same.


I bought a new pair of shoes from Tang Studio! 70%!

Kynex is at my place now; I'm suppose to help her with some of the work. My donut from Big Apple is coming soon! So are my sushis! Big time sushis from Uncle and Kynex!

No comments: