Wednesday, July 2, 2008

When Aunty Marg came by

Well, I'm sure most of you knew wonderful Aunty Marg came with niece Elayne with going to UiTM in Shah Alam.

Meet Elayne.

Elayne is going to be like Pearly, only Elayne is going to take 2 years for A-levels, 2 1/2 years in IMU and 2 1/2 years of somewhere across earth.

Elayne needs to learn alot!

Aunty Marg is really nice. She made me Ginger Chicken! Well, it's in my stomach now... probably not enough to give Cindy... but I'll try to save some.

Aunty Marg can cook really fast. With the final hour she had at home with Elayne needing to head to UiTM soon with all the packings, Aunty Marg manage to cook very nice beehoon for everyone's dinner which lasted till this afternoon for my lunch.

Bravo Aunty Marg! Now she should be enjoying Kuching.

Did I mention Elayne's mum gave me his really nice homemade bread? Mummy, if you wanna get a breadmaker, ask Aunty Marg to recommend you. I suggest that if you're not using it, you could borrow Aunty Marg the breadmaker to make you really nice bread! For me of course.

3 comments:

-PEARLY- said...

maybe u can also bring elaine to Kamdar to buy huge and ugly clothes! dun remind me i was in Uitm. one stop to hell

CindySim said...

Next time my children also wanna call Aunt Marg "AUNTY". "E E" la ok.

Jesmine said...

Haha! Cindy knows...