Thursday, July 3, 2008

There was once The Powers came by...

Aunty Power and hubby came by one fine day...

They brought me out for lunch. It's nice seeing old, familiar faces again, though I'm far away from home, it does make me feel like home...

Uncle Power is not exactly the quiet one, he just bought a pair of waterproof shoes. Hahahahahaha! TO WASH HIS CAR!

The thing about Uncle Power is, he reads alot and it seems he loves to read about 'earth' and economy prediction. He mentioned that 3 years ago there was a man who wrote in his book about the fuel price hike. 3 years later it really did happen. And Uncle Power is someone who takes precaution steps and make sure he doesn't fall. He predicted that in time to come, there will be flood and it'll be at that time he'll be the one who will do the laughing. I can't believe he mentioned that.

Uncle Power taught me a few things; what you cannot afford is liability, and what you can afford and put to good use is assets, what you can afford for fun is... for fun.

But when I asked him if Aunty Power is an asset or liability... he just say she is lucky to have him... hahahahaha! But it seems indirectly, we all know the answer lor...

Well, towards the end of our very interesting conversation which almost bore Aunty Power to sleep, I gave the best statement of all time; when I grow up, I want to be just like Aunty Power, she caught the best husband! Hahahahaha!

No comments: