Monday, July 7, 2008

Siow Chee's Birthday Party

Like I said, I was invited to Siow Chee's Birthday Party at her house. It's abit of a havoc though; KL is huge! I would have lost my way if a GPRS is not sitting next to me.

It was quite a small party; families, relatives, temple friends and close friends were invited. And of course, PJCADians will always stick to each other. It was fun to catch up with friends after such a long time. I mean I have been focusing on my finals and I haven't been catching up or seeing anyone.

That's Melvin and the girl covering her face is Sze.

Melvin is now doing his finals, just like me a few months back; according to him, he's not stressed up... yet. He has many interesting stories during his internship. He's a fun guy because when we planned to smashed a cake on the birthday girl, he happily volunteered to do that part.

Sze on the other hand is working in Axis Identity, a well-known Interior Design company. She was Royce's classmate. She's going to Korea for company trip soon! So lucky!

I got to know Siow Chee's loud relatives and siblings; most of them are loud in deed. When Siow Chee was about the blow the candle, one of her loud aunty spoke in Mandarin I think asked Siow Chee to wish for all of her sisters to get boyfriends (Siow Chee is the youngest, she has 3 elder sisters). And there's this red egg jokes, something like if her father give her red egg, means getting grandchildren; something like that la. I don't really understand my translaters anyway. The aunty was so loud, that when Melvin smashed the cake on Siow Chee's face, she actually came to our table and scolded us for 'destroying Siow Chee's beautiful face'. Gosh...

Anyway, I love the mutton satay the most. I didn't eat anything except that. Too bad I didn't take a photo of my mutton satay... I had fun.

No comments: