Saturday, April 19, 2008

The car

Yesterday was the day for Papa! His new car is coming! So off we went to the Proton Branch at Mutiara Damansara next to Tesco.

We had to wait for the sales person before we can head to the garage. And when we did, Papa went for the head start!

And there is the baby! Persona. It's a Malaysian made car.

While the men were at their standard observation job, I on the other hand observed other parts of the car! Like, the wheels.

And the seats.

It's time to buy 4D Toto!

Before we drive away from Proton, we took some photographs with the sales person which I forgot the name. He once told me that buying Ferrari is different from buying cars; not everyone is eligible to own a Ferrari. Ferrari is like a huge brand name; they actually have people check on the individual like the individual's status in the city, how much they earn, this and that... and Dad told me even selling out the Ferrari needs the Ferrari's company's approval.

To cut the long story short, Papa wasn't the one who get to test the car, I was first! From Proton Branch to home. And then I've decided Papa will still have to drive me around. Haha! But Proton so kiam siap don't wan to give full tank.

1 comment:

CindySim said...

Wah! Looks nice! I think it looks like Gen2. Good choice of Msian car.