Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pinky

A few days ago a parcel arrived 9.15am. The silly fellow never tell me he's right behind the door. When I opened the door, I saw this!

WooooHoooooo! Pearly's laptop is here!

Before that Ngaiw Chu heard rumours that he'll have a new friend, a blue tooth mouse! He was so excited!

Hobart was excited too!

After hushing my animal kingdom I finally manage to open the box. And a free bag appeared in the box!

And a few CDs in a smaller box just in case.

Meet the optical bluetooth mouse in the package! Before I manage to open the package, rude Ngiaw Chu took it away from me. Don't worry, Sharkie punished Ngiaw Chu by stuffing him into his mouth.

What's this?

Whitey got excited!

And finally after much of hustles, PINKY APPEARED!


Pearly, you have no idea how hard for us to get this lappie for you. Cindy had to crowd around 10 000 people in a huge hall and she wasn't having a good day. Thank Cindy for her bravery to fight in the battle of the crowds!

The performance is definitely much better than my own computer at home.


Well I hope you're happy with it, Pearly. Can't wait to see you soon!

3 comments:

-PEARLY- said...

oh wow!!!!!! i cant wait so see my pinky lappy!!!!
btw - whitey needs a scrub!!!!

Jesmine said...

whitey don't need scrub... it's the shadow effects...

CindySim said...

it looks good! I told jes pin looks a bit attractive - i mean attracting attention kinda attractive.