Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A sneak preview

Last week was actually a term break for me, but for most of us, especially my one term senior, was the week for them; a final presentation.

I was helping Royce most of the time just to see what he was doing and how was his progress so that I could learn a thing or two. I was helping him in terms of presentation as well.

On the day itself everything seems tense; there were 5 lecturers for the assessment, the room wasn’t prepared until 30 minutes before the presentation and everyone started to hang their project presentation panels. Some even printed their presentation panels on the day itself.


It was rough. One student briefly explained her interior refurbishment for barely 2 minutes and the lecturers shot her a lot of questions for 15 minutes.

Questions like, “What is the principle of Interior Design?”

It is floor, wall and ceiling.

Honestly you may seem I’m outspoken in terms of presentation and to speak, but after I watched how lecturers could find even a tiny miny mistake from your panel, it’ll make the tiny mistake look so huge.

I am scared.

As terrified as I am at the moment, a girl got to do what a girl got to do. So please, this is the moment for me; I really need encouragements and support.

“The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my GOD is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation.”
-2 Samuel 22:2,3 –

No comments: