Friday, June 20, 2008

Birthday girls!

We have 2 bithday girls on 19th June!

Happy birthday Aunty Yee Heng! I hope you'll be blessed with more than what you can imagine! You are a blessing to my mum and family! What more can I ask!

Juney girl! You're 21 now! Legal age to go to jail if you do anything wrong... you better not be naughty yea? Please find a handsome chinese boyfriend!

I had fun during the party despite the food and ambience (Hartz Kuching has many to offer); ultimately, catching up with old friends is the highlight for the day!

I don't know if Japer is serious about going to Phuket in 4 months time, well, I can plan, but you guys better be serious about it...

We had alot of fun gossiping about work and all, but it felt so good about being free from all those crazy workload... it's hard to believe (for me) that it's over.

And Kynex finally dump her i***t boyfriend from Hong Kong and found someone nice. Meet Uncle. I forgot his name...

Good luck to the rest of you who are resitting for the submission/ resubmission for your final projects! I hope you all did learn your lesson and you better do well! Since the nagging granny is gone now... haha! I had fun meeting up with you guys!

No comments: